realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
UX/UI Designer (m/f/d)
- Deliver high-quality User Interfaces and User Experience Designs in line with our enterprise products and company vision
- Be a key part of our design team and oversee the design of our desktop apps through all product lifecycle stages
- Create sketches, wireframes, flow charts, storyboards, interactive prototypes, and documentation that clearly convey the client’s ideas/ requirements
- Continuously evaluate user and stakeholder feedback to transform/ improve the overall user experience, usability, and accessibility
- Collaborate with Developers and provide them with clear specifications of UX and UI components
- Discover new design ideas for XR and apply them to our VR projects
- A design related degree and 2+ years of professional experience with user-centered design processes: e.g., UX design, interaction design, product design
- Inspiring portfolio exhibiting your ability to solve design problems, innovate, and create enjoyable experiences for the users
- Comfortable with receiving and giving feedback as well as working in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in the use of 2D design tools and experience in creating interfaces for multiple platforms (Desktop, Web, Mobile, etc.)
- Knowledge of interaction design and user behavior, as well as experience in planning and conducting user research
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both spoken and written English
- Experience working with 3D design tools
- Interest in XR Design and experience working with 3D design tools is a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in the capital of Germany and enjoy the international environment and vibrant culture of this city
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job