realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team, we are now looking for a talented
Automation Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Develop, integrate, and maintain various automated test frameworks to validate versions released (functional testing, performance testing)
- Implement and maintain automated testing guidelines
- Support the Dev Team in building tools, test cases and tracking down issues (e.g. gathering of metrics and logs to document issues)
- Work closely with the development teams (Backend, UE4, Desktop application, QA) to understand the need of automation
- Deliver feedback and reports to the development teams and actively participate in Daily Stand-ups, Sprint Planning and Retrospectives
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or another relevant field
- Experience with coding in C# (JS nice to have)
- Being familiar with manual and automated testing frameworks and first hand experience testing web applications using Selenium
- An understanding of Azure DevOps pipeline test configuration for continuous integration and knowledge of monitoring tools (e.g. Grafana, Sentry, OpsGenie) would be a plus
- Teamwork spirit and excellent communication skills in English
Our offer to you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job