realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Talent Acquisition Representative (m/f/d)
- Create an exceptional experience for all candidates throughout the recruiting process
- Manage critical aspects of the recruiting and hiring process to include coordinating interviews, on-boarding preparation, sourcing talent and arranging travel/onsite visits
- Schedule and coordinate interviews for various office locations across multiple time zones, with speed and efficiency, while addressing and resolving any conflicts that may arise
- Book candidate travel (flight, hotel, ground transportation etc.) once back in the office
- Follow up with candidates, hiring managers, and interviewers to facilitate a seamless interview and selection process
- Build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and update our Applicant Tracking System (currently Lever)
- Develop, generate, compile, and analyze ongoing and reports
- Track pipeline activity and metrics, using this data to constantly calibrate with recruiters and hiring management to make improvements
- High level of empathy and service-oriented focus to elevate candidate experience
- Polished written and verbal German and English skills
- 2+ years of experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or similar international coordination support role
- Impeccable organization skills, sharp attention to detail and highest level of trustworthiness and reliability
- Experience working in a fast-paced work environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time efficiently
- Solid experience with heavy scheduling and ability to shift priorities last minute
- Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
- Experience communicating with teams at all levels
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with Microsoft applications (Teams, Outlook, Calendar) would be a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in the capital of Germany and enjoy the international environment and vibrant culture of this city
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.Apply for this job