realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Talent Acquisition & People Operations Associate (m/f/d)
- Contribute to an industry leading recruiting experience with candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds
- Own the scheduling and coordination of interviews with the highest level of service, efficiency and gracious professionalism
- Interact daily with hiring managers and interviewers to facilitate a seamless interview and selection process
- Maintain our applicant tracking system and assure that candidate profiles are complete and updated
- Get involved in daily office management & administration tasks as needed
- High level of empathy, kindness, and service-oriented focus to elevate the candidate experience
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and reliability
- Written and verbal German and English skills with one being native
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time efficiently
- Experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or in any similar administrative support role preferred
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and Microsoft applications (Teams, Outlook, Calendar) would be a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job