realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Talent Acquisition Manager (m/f/d)
- Attract and hire the most ambitious and passionate people for a variety of technical and commercial roles
- Ensure the candidate experience is a smooth and inspiring, but also challenging process for every candidate
- Manage all aspects of the recruiting and hiring process, including creating job openings, sourcing, screening applications, evaluating and interviewing candidates, writing feedback, negotiating offers, and driving the overall process
- Track pipeline activities and metrics to constantly calibrate with the hiring team and improve your search
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure their hiring needs are met
- Positive and energetic personality with exceptional communication skills and complete fluency in English and German
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in recruiting or experience in a relevant field, preferably in the tech industry or successful startups
- Interest in being part of a highly driven team with the ability to work independently, prioritize responsibilities, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent organization skills, sharp attention to detail and quality, and highest level of trustworthiness and reliability
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading tech company with a broad international customer base that is using Virtual Reality (VR) to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Apply for this job