realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
- Design and implement original sound effects within a production schedule timeline
- Field and studio recording for aforementioned sound effects and our in-house SFX library
- Interface with cross-studio teams to ensure features and content are addressed
- Create interactive, dynamic and linear sound effects according to our standards and specifications
- Help improve internal tools, processes, and communication
- A minimum of 3+ years of experience in game audio development, sound design for interactive media or equivalent
- Demonstrate creative and technical achievements in dynamic sound design
- Fluent in game audio implementation systems
- Proficient in an major DAW including various industry standard plugins and toolsets with a desire to learn new tools and to improve your skills
- Solid understanding of technical audio theory and audio engineering
- Experience working with tight deadlines and high degree of self-motivation as well as discipline
- Familiarity with VR development and Audio Plug-ins like Oculus Audio would be a plus
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine Audio systems, Wwise or FMod would be beneficial
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the tech center of Bangalore (Vaishnavi Tech Park)
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Apply for this job