realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior XR Designer (m/f/d)
- Deliver high-quality User Interfaces and User Experience Design in line with our enterprise products and company vision
- Create analog and VR sketches, wireframes, flow charts, storyboards, interactive prototypes, and documentation that clearly convey our clients´ requirements/ ideas
- Develop/ design high-fidelity experiences, mock-ups and prototypes for key elements and features within a given set of parameters
- Continuously evaluate user feedback to transform, improve and optimize the overall user experience, usability and accessibility
- Collaborate with developers and provide them with clear specifications of UX and UI components
- Support the team in building a design language and system for our products
- Follow up on final implementations of all features to ensure proper execution
- Contribute to the hiring process including reviewing and interviewing candidates
- Mentor junior to mid-level designers within your team
- 5+ years’ of professional experience working as a UI, UX or product designer
- Inspiring portfolio exhibiting your ability to solve design problems, innovation and ability to creating enjoyable experiences for users
- Experienced with creating UI Mockups, Wireframing and Prototyping
- Profound knowledge of interaction design and user behavior
- Proficiency in 2d and 3d design tools and experience in creating interfaces for multiple platforms (VR, Desktop/Web, Mobile, etc.)
- Experienced with planning and conducting user research
- Comfortable with giving and receiving feedback
- Ability to learn quickly, multi-task and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both spoken and written English
- Experience working XR with Unreal Engine 4 or other game engines is a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in the capital of Germany and enjoy the international environment and vibrant culture of this city
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job