realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Brazil, we are now looking for a talented
Senior Unreal Engine Developer – Blueprints (m/f/d)
- Create VR/AR experiences for our customers, by using Blueprint visual scripting in the Unreal Engine to create the overall flow and user experience
- Identify opportunities to improve our general or technical workflows, and implement these changes
- Ensure experience systems are performant
- Collaborate with designers, artists, and production members to devise optimal engineering solutions for customer requirements
- Mentor and coach Junior UE Developers
- Support on project estimates and task breakdowns
- 5+ years of experience as a Game Dev Engineer, Unreal Developer, or comparative role
- Strong problem-solving and analytic skills
- Experienced with multiplayer gameplay systems, network replication and VR and/or AR technologies
- Experience with advanced Blueprinting concepts
- Experience with performance analysis and code optimization
- Capable of breaking high-level tasks down into smaller tasks and build estimates
- Highly motivated person with hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of an energetic and growing company
- Good English communication and collaboration skills
- Proficiency in C++ is a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Apply for this job