realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior Recruiter - Tech & Games (m/f/d)
- Support our mission to create a top-notch tech company consisting of highly talented, ambitious and motivated team members
- Take the full responsibility to staff our teams with people from the games industry and create an exceptional recruiting process for candidates and hiring managers
- Screen pre-selected applicants, shortlisted candidates, and referrals
- Ensure that the candidate experience is a smooth, inspiring and rewarding process for every candidate
- Become a valuable part of our great recruitment team by identifying with and committing yourself to our company philosophy
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure that we meet their hiring needs
- Work together with our Talent Acquisition Intelligence Team on job intake forms, job descriptions and candidate shortlists
- Games enthusiast with a strong interest in tech and innovation
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in recruitment, production, or community management within the games industry
- Positive and energetic personality with exceptional communication skills and complete fluency in English
- Experience balancing the recruitment process with candidate experience and company needs
- Effective multi-tasking and time management skills in a high-volume environment with the ability to influence and drive hiring results
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in the capital of Germany and enjoy the international environment and vibrant culture of this city
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job