realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
Senior Prop/ Hard Surface 3D Artist (m/f/d)
- Develop remarkable photorealistic 3D high poly models for hard surface props
- Produce very optimized low poly versions of hard surface props while keeping the technical limitations of real-time and VR applications in mind
- Create high-quality and polished UV layouts
- Ability to bake high poly information into relevant maps and using them for the creation of PBR textures
- Ensure that both the models and textures work effectively inside the game engine
- Work and collaborate with internal teams, especially with the art and project management teams to meet technical requirements, help with estimations, delivery deadlines and realization of our visual style
- Train, mentor and inspire junior and mid-level artists within your team
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of 3D Hard Surface Prop Art for games
- Demonstrate your attention to detail, skills and abilities above through an outstanding portfolio
- Knowledge of the whole game asset creation pipeline for real-time applications
- Excellent experience with hard-surface modelling and texturing within one of the major 2D or 3D packages (Photoshop, Substance, 3DS Max, Maya, Modo or Blender)
- Ability to drive art processes, set priorities, adapt different project requirements, work with tight deadlines and maintain consistent productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with giving, receiving and internalizing feedback
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Knowledge in working with Unreal Engine and experience working on published AAA games is preferred
- Experience with AR/VR, Marmoset Toolbag and ZBrush would be ideal
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job