realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior Producer (m/f/d)
- Manage and oversee a global production pod to ensure that all development projects are executed exceptionally well in a timely and high-quality fashion
- Ensure that all internal stakeholders have a great experience with their projects
- Collaborate closely with a team of talented programmers and artists, while ensuring that all teams are synched and meet the deadlines in place
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource assignment Build roadmaps for features, identify potential critical paths and implement creative solutions
- Provide risk reports for use in risk mitigation and partner messaging
- Identify opportunities for improving our project or general workflows
- Coordinate, mentor and motivate your production pod
- 7+ years of experience as a Producer in gaming, animation/CGI or the AR/VR industry
- Passion for new technologies; experience in VR/AR projects is a plus
- Extraordinary communication skills with the ability to motivate and to discuss issues in an appropriate manner
- Outstanding project management skills
- Ambitious self-starter that demonstrates initiative and anticipates issues before they develop
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English; German skills are a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in the capital of Germany and enjoy the international environment and vibrant culture of this city
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job