realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
Senior Games Recruiter (m/f/d)
- Managing the Talent Acquisition for the open positions at realworld one India Business Unit.
- Excellent exposure with job portals like: Naukri, Monster, Social Networks [LinkedIn] Internal database, Employee referral etc. for sourcing candidates.
- Handling the end to end Talent Acquisition from Sourcing to offer.
- Understanding and analyzing the requirements in different skill set categories.
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations.
- Ensure to keep the candidate status up to date on Applicant Tracking System.
- Partnering with Hiring Managers in understanding the requirement in terms of skillset, experience and other preferred criteria.
- Scheduling technical tests and technical interviews.
- Rolling out Employee Referral campaigns and managing the database.
- Offer discussion with candidates which includes explaining about the compensation structure and benefits and managing offer negotiations.
- Managing the Reference Checks.
- Post Offer Engagement with candidates.
- Preparing the monthly dashboards and presenting them to Leadership team
- 3+ years of experience into Talent Acquisition right from sourcing to offer.
- Prior experience into hiring talent for Games/VFX/Animation industry.
- Prior working experience on any Applicant Tracking systems like Lever, Successfactors, SmartRecruiters, Hirecraft etc.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent MS Office skills especially preparing reports on Excel.
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job