realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
- Participate in designing and developing a responsive user interface for our platform's web components
- Apply the best software-engineering practices to ensure code quality and maintainability
- Optimize front-end components to improve performance and resource consumption
- Provide mentorship to the other team members
- Maintain comprehensive workflow documentation and knowledge sharing
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including the scope of work, time estimation, and resource assignment
- Inspire and motivate your team to generate new ideas and solutions
- 5+ years of software engineering experience and 3+ years of experience in building web applications with React
- Hands-on experience with Redux or other state management libraries and first working knowledge of authorization mechanics (JWT)
- Familiarity with REST API is required; SCM (git) would be preferred
- Understanding of the necessity of unit, integration, and e2e testing
- Experience with common front-end development tools, such as NPM, Webpack, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Learn and grow with your colleagues and get the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks even as a student
- Receive additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job