realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Senior Concept Designer - VR (m/f/d)
- Design stunning visuals in VR that meet our clients’ requirements while taking into consideration the technical limitations
- Collaborate with our creative teams to design the overall experience, including layout, style guides, product visualization, and content definition
- Utilize your architectural or design experience to define a style that complements our own but also our clients’ branding
- Prioritize incoming tasks and distribute them among the team members
- Ability to confidently pitch design proposals to clients and our project teams
- Be the first contact regarding technical inquiries
- Support UI/UX and VFX design functions
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design would be preferred
- At least 5 years of professional experience as an Architect, Concept Artist, or Concept Designer, ideally with insights into the life science industries
- Experience with a 3D graphics software (Blender, 3Ds Max, Maya), knowledge in rendering, and proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Great problem-solving skills, combined with a highly structured and organized work style
- Flexibility to adapt your design style while also being confident about your ideas and driven to push quality
- Full proficiency in English, German skills would be a plus
- First experience with VR would be an advantage
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job