realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to grow our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a motivated
Senior 3D Artist (m/f/d)
- Design highly remarkable 3D high poly hard surface props
- Train, mentor and inspire junior and mid-level artists on your team to help them become experienced 3D artists
- Produce stunning low poly versions of props ready for VR game engines
- Create high quality UV layouts and textures for PBR game rendering
- Make sure our art meets the highest level of VR specs and works effectively inside of the game engine
- Collaborate with the art and project teams to meet our technical requirements and realize our collective vision
- Passionate artist with an inspiring portfolio showcasing professional and personal work
- 5+ years of working experience in the field of 3D prop art for games or films
- Well-rounded understanding of hard-surface modelling
- Extensive experience with at least one of the major 3D packages (3DS Max,Maya, and substance painter)
- Ability to set priorities, hit deadlines, and maintain consistent productivity in a fast-paced environment
- A driven and motivated personality with a demonstrated ability to give, receive, and internalize critical feedback
- Strong attention to detail, good communication skills, and a proactive nature
- Highly adaptable to a range of visual styles, project workflows, and tasks within a project
- Knowledge of Unreal engine and experience working on published AAA games a strong advantage
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized breakfast and lunch plan, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies from Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems that belong to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018. By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.Apply for this job