realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Security Operations Analyst (m/f/d)
- Maintain security monitoring tools and monitor the network for malicious activities
- Respond to incidents for prevention and containment
- Investigate into suspicious activities
- Be the first point of contact for operational security matters
- Scan for, identify and eliminate possible vulnerabilities
- Perform threat analyses to assess potential threats and control them
- 3+ years of experience in the fields of Network/Server, Client or Application Security, System Administration, Vulnerability Management or Penetration Testing
- Experience with cloud security and working under pressure
- Passion for innovative technologies and applications of VR/AR
- Good understanding of underlying technologies, including network and communication protocols
- Experience with security monitoring tools and strong understanding of security architectures and technologies
- First-hand experience with incident management, including detection, response and reporting
- Relevant certifications like CISSP, CEH, CSA or similar are a plus
- Great communication skills and complete fluency in German and English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies [in/from] Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems that belong to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.Apply for this job