realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Sales Intelligence Associate - Working Student (m/f/d)
- You support our Business Development and Sales Team by helping them research, identify and approach potential customers for our Digital Reality Solutions (VR/AR/XR).
- You will look for possible contacts within prospective customers as well as conduct market research.
- You research prospect and company information that help to better understand our future customer.
- Moreover, you will be handling other sales-related tasks (preparing sales reports and statistics, database searches, event preperation etc.)
- You are currently studying (e.g. Business, IT, Engineering, Social Sciences) and have 1-2 years until graduation.
- You have a good understanding of the overall business environment and are interested in learning tools and techniques that will serve you well over your career.
- You are interested in learning about B2B-Sales.
- You are a quick learner, reliable and possess the ability to work in a team as well as on your own.
- You speak English and German fluently or on a native level.
- You are willing to support us for 20 hours per week or even more during semester break.
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Learn and grow with your colleagues and get the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks even as a student
- Receive additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job