realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to grow our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a motivated
QA Test Lead (m/f/d)
- Reporting of QA progress to key stakeholders and influence decisions in order to champion QA best practices, highlighting and resolving QA project risks when required
- Responsible for testing standards within the QA team including identifying appropriate tools and automation where required
- Managing bug tracking (and bug database) from discovery to resolution, highlighting key issues to development team
- Actively participate in daily stand-up meetings, sprint planning and bug triages to relay progress or issues
- Team mentoring and guidance to ensure high quality standards throughout
- Active involvement within interview process for new staff hires and performance reviews
- Must have at least 5+ years of proven professional games industry experience at a games development studio with at least 2+ years experience in a leadership role (either as lead or manager).
- Ability to mentor, guide and influence other members of the team to improve standards and an ability to lead by example.
- Understanding of QA process and testing methodologies in order to design innovative QA approaches.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on multiple sources of information, with excellent time management skills
- Problem solver with a “can-do” attitude, in order to ensure that the team runs in an efficient way
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized breakfast and lunch plan, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies from Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.Apply for this job