realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
QA Lead (m/f/d)
- Collaborate with Production and other departments to ensure all projects are shipped on time with maximum quality and minimal defects
- Lead and mentor a team of passionate QA testers providing them clear and consistent direction for our quality standards
- Create test strategies, test plans, and roadmaps aligned with our production milestones and execute them
- Seek opportunities to shape and improve our QA processes and lead the discussion in defining best practices for testing, testing processes, and testing tools to ensure our teams are working as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Oversee team project allocation and plan future capacity requirements, defining the QA department structure
- Create, update, and communicate project status information and recommendations to project stakeholders, having an advisory role with development and Production
- Create concise, reliable dashboards with data on key quality control performance indicators
- Coordinate with external testing providers
- At least 5 to 7 years work experience as Tester with at least 2 years in a leadership role shipping games
- Expert in testing methodology for video games and strong experience using JIRA, Confluence, and Microsoft Office (Excel, SharePoint, …)
- Strong leadership and organizational skills with the ability to inspire others and familiarity with managing multiple on-site and external test teams
- Proven experience hiring, training, and mentoring other senior team members to build a strong team around them
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks based on multiple sources of information with excellent time management skills
- Experience using test automation systems (either off the shelf or custom) and involvement in helping define the usage and drive adoption
- Excellent communication skills in both written and spoken English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job