realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Own the process of identifying and defining customer requirements for our software platform
- Identify the most desired customer and industry requirements, provide insights on related business opportunities, and extract appropriate requirement clusters
- Translate customer requirements including features and functionality into internal specifications for the development team
- Lead the internal prioritization process, develop implementation roadmaps, and present recommendations to the executive team
- Follow the delivery of our platform revisions, monitor customers’ acceptance, seek user feedback, and review with development team
- Collaborate and work with different members of the operational teams including inside sales, marketing, and the strategy team
- Profound experience with relevant methods and processes used in product management combined with a solid technical understanding of software development
- Professional and innovative mindset that inspires our customers and builds long-lasting successful collaborations
- Ability to systematically monitor and analyse the needs of our complex and diverse customer base
- Skills to translate customer needs into internal technical specification, utilizing structured documentation processes
- Ability to support and interact efficiently with the software development team by understanding their challenges and needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, German would be a plus
- Passion for the commercialization of SaaS products
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job