realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Product Management Associate - Working Student (m/f/d)
- Support the Product Management team with diverse and challenging tasks
- Help identify, define, and prioritize internal and external requirements, e.g., features, functionalities, and specifications
- Collaborate and work with members of various internal teams, e.g., Design, Production, Sales, and Customer Success
- Assist in defining and developing the most desired product features
- Support the creation and implementation of strategic roadmaps
- Conduct market analysis on current trends and new technologies
- Minimum of three completed semesters in an economic/business, engineering, or a technology program
- Highly committed, positive, and driven personality with strong attention to quality and detail
- Outstanding organizational skills and ambition to grow within the company
- First experience with Jira and Confluence would be an advantage
- Fluency in English is required, and additional German knowledge would be a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in the capital of Germany and enjoy the international environment and vibrant culture of this city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job