realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
Senior Producer (m/f/d)
- Build roadmaps for our innovative features, identifying potential critical paths, and implementing creative solutions
- Collaborate with a team of talented programmers and artists based in Germany and India; making sure all teams are synced and meet the deadlines in place
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation, resource assignment, setting up schedules, milestones, and budgets
- Create and maintain plans for risk management
- Identify smart opportunities to improve our project or general workflows
- Be a great communicator and manage relationships with external teams and vendors
- 7+ years of experience as a Producer in the video games industry
- A driven and motivated personality with outstanding project and people management skills
- Passion for new technologies; experience in VR/AR is a plus
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Extraordinary communication skills with the ability to motivate and to discuss issues in an appropriate manner
- Ambitious self-starter that demonstrates initiative and anticipates issues before they develop
- Process oriented, structured person with a high sense of responsibility
- Experience with Jira and Confluence would be a plus
- Complete fluency in written and spoken English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized breakfast and lunch plan, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies from Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the European GDPR 2018.Apply for this job