realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team, we are now looking for a talented
- Build roadmaps for our innovative products and features, identify potential critical paths and implement creative solutions
- Coordinate various talented teams (Development, QA, Design, Art) throughout all phases of your project
- Make sure that all teams are synced and meet the given deadlines
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including the scope of work, time estimation, resource assignment, setting up schedules, milestones, and budgets
- Participate in major client meetings together with the Customer Management and Sales Team
- Identify smart opportunities to improve our project or general workflows and share your solutions in internal reports
- Highly committed, positive, and driven personality with strong attention to quality and detail
- Outstanding organizational project and people management skills
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in English
- Experience as Producer or Project Manager (games industry background would be a plus)
- Technical background or technical understanding would be beneficial
- Experience with Jira, Confluence, or VR/AR projects is a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job