realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
Operations Manager / Head of Studio Operations
- Supervising all administrative aspects of our India studio, ensuring compliance, IT efficiency, and effective facilities management
- Managing inventory procurement, vendor relations, HR operations, and ad-hoc support for various studio needs
- Collaborating with the finance team to budget and track expenses
- Providing administrative support to all departments and maintaining a productive work environment
- Establishing and monitoring operational metrics through KPIs and optimizing support staff performance
- Overall, overseeing operations, procurement, budgeting, and facility management for the India studio
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Tech, creative, video games, digital media, or related fields
- Bachelor's degree in administration, office management, or Engineering
- Proven experience as an administration manager with a deep understanding of office management procedures, legal policies, financial and facilities management
- Proficiency in MS Office tools
- Strong organizational, multitasking, analytical, and problem-solving skills, coupled with leadership abilities
- Fluent in English, with a working knowledge of Kannada. Additionally, familiarity with Lean Six Sigma principles, Spendesk, Tally, GreytHR, and IT infrastructure setup is a plus
What we offer you
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore (Vaishnavi Tech Park)
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Apply for this job