realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
- Act as the trusted advisor for the executive team and our management concerning all legal matters such as contract law, data protection, intellectual property and labor law
- Create and maintain legal awareness amongst internal stakeholders e.g. by providing training on legal topics
- Support on contract negotiations with customers and suppliers, in many cases in an international context
- Establish an internal contract management framework
- Collaborate with our external legal experts when needed and in special cases
- Support our external Data Protection Officer in order to ensure GDPR compliance and our Information Security Officer to guarantee the general data security
- Successfully completed studies of law (state exam or LL.B./LL.M.)
- Professional experience in a law firm or the legal department of an industrial company
- Ideally a good understanding of foreign legal systems and experience in setting up a contract management system
- Full proficiency in German and English, both in terms of written contract content and in direct negotiations with customers and business partners
- Passion for innovative technologies and VR/AR applications
- Solution-oriented mindset and great decision making skills
- Self-initiative, ability to work in a team and a confident appearance
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job