realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Key Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Work closely with our clients to generate new business in our existing accounts
- Oversee the overall revenue growth in your dedicated accounts
- Strengthen and extend our existing customer relationships with key accounts in the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Build additional strategic, long-term relationships within our client organizations and leverage your contacts to drive sales within new departments and regional sectors
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Project Management team to ensure that we identify and discover up- and cross-selling potentials
- Monitor the market, as well as the latest trends in technology, and use that information to create new growth opportunities
- Previous experience in (Key) Account Management, preferably in the SaaS field or a high-tech environment
- Strong track record in building and executing strategic account plans for SMB and enterprise customers
- Driven and motivated personality with the skills to manage time and resources effectively
- Highly reliable, empathetic and cooperative personality
- Enthusiasm for building stable and appreciative customer relationships
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a reliable, structured and independent working style
- Previous experience working with customers from our target industries (life sciences, the pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries) is a big bonus but not a requirement
- Full proficiency in English. German is a big bonus, but not required
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.Apply for this job