realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
Junior Software QA Tester (m/f/d)
- Performing high-quality testing of realworld one’s Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) suite of software products, testing core functionality and new VR features
- Working closely with Developers, Producers, Product Managers, and Automation testers to ensure the quality of our products at each stage of the platform development process
- Performing functional testing, regression tests, gameplay, content, VR testing, and the analysis of functional automation and pipeline integration tests
- Responsible for flowing components through a continuous integration pipeline. Working alongside the QA team to create test plans and test strategies
- Using project management skills to help plan and organize upcoming releases
- 1-3 years experience in software testing
- Ability to create a Software Testing plan and strategy
- Experience performing multiple tests such as functional, regression, and gameplay testing
- Excellent analytical & communication skills
- Being able to own features from initial concept to delivery
What we offer:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job