realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Junior Financial Analyst (m/f/d)
- Responsible for initial account assignment and liquidity management
- Support in accounting as well as planning processes (budgeting and forecasting)
- Collaborate closely with sales and IT teams to provide analytical and advisory guidance
- Assist in implementing state-of-the-art accounting software for realworld one Germany as well as for subsidiaries
- Provide transparency and guidance to management by building and presenting analytical models that support business decisions
- Pro-actively and effectively communicate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Degree in Business Administration or completed commercial education with a Business/Finance focus
- First work experience gained in finance and accounting (full-time or part-time)
- Independent working style with the aptitude to balance multiple priorities and to meet strict deadlines without losing the eye for details
- Ability to identify problems, structure them and perform the necessary analysis to draw conclusions
- Excellent skills with the MS Office package in general and with Excel in particular
- Full proficiency in German and English to work in virtual teams across different geographies
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems that belong to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.Apply for this job