realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
IT Administrator (m/f/d)
- Cooperate closely with the IT team to guarantee a smooth day-to-day technical work
- First-level technical support for our employees and external customers
- Setup, configuration and shipping of VR/AR equipment and hardware systems for customers
- Keep track of our assets and inventory using our Asset Management software
- Ensure the availability and functionality of all technical systems
- Evaluate and support the acquisition of new hardware and software
- Assist in the administration of our cloud-based infrastructure
- Contribute to the improvement of the technical processes related to onboarding, offboarding and everything IT related in between
- Highly motivated person with a hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of an energetic and growing company
- Completed IT apprenticeship and profound experience in the above-mentioned topics
- Previous experience in System administration would be a plus
- Experience with MS 365 and Azure Admin Console
- Excellent organizational skills with an independent working style
- Very good spoken and written English and German skills
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as Hansefit, subsidized lunch, regular team events, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Apply for this job