realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Frontend Engineer (m/f/d)
- Participate in designing and developing a responsive user interface for our platform's web components
- Apply the best software-engineering practices to ensure code quality and maintainability
- Optimize frontend components to improve performance and resource consumption
- Actively participate in engineering design and architecture discussions
- Maintain comprehensive workflow documentation and knowledge sharing
- Grasp the complexity of project planning and implementation, including scope of work, time estimation and resource assignment
- Inspire and motivate your team to generate innovative ideas and solutions
- 3+ years of software-engineering experience, 2+ years of experience in building web applications with React
- Extensive knowledge of TypeScript
- Hands-on experience with Redux or more modern alternatives
- Familiarity with the use of RESTful APIs
- Understanding of the necessity of unit, integration, and end-to-end testing
- Ability to deliver well-structured code that follows modern best practices
- Working knowledge of authorization mechanics, e.g., JWT
- Experience with common frontend development tools, such as npm, Yarn, Webpack, etc.
- Familiarity with git.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job