realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Front Office - Working Student (m/f/d)
- Act as the first contact person for our external customers and guests onsite as well as over the phone and provide the highest service standard
- Help to ensure a flawless and likeable office environment for all colleagues in the 6 floors of our headquarter
- Assist our full-time Front Office Executive in all matters related to the office management
- Handle day to-day tasks such as ordering office equipment, maintaining the meeting rooms and handling correspondence with vendors and suppliers
- Support your colleagues with administrational tasks
- Minimum of two more semesters planned in Freiburg as well as the availability of 10+ hours per week
- Reliable, highly motivated and communicative person with a hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of an energetic and growing company
- Positive customer and service oriented personality, wanting to deliver a first-class service, and making our guests and colleagues feel good at any time
- Excellent organizational skills with an independent working style
- Very good spoken and written English and German (C1 or higher in both languages)
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Learn and grow with your colleagues and get the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks even as a student
- Receive additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job