realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Front Office Executive (m/f/d)
- Take responsibility for all matters related to the office management in our headquarter and make sure we have a flawless and likeable office environment
- Act as the first contact person for our external customers and guests onsite as well as over the phone and provide the highest service standard
- Handle day to-day tasks such as ordering office equipment, maintaining the meeting rooms and handling correspondence with vendors and suppliers
- Support our colleagues with administrational tasks
- Collaborate on internal projects, e.g. the move to our new office by mid 2022
- Reliable, highly motivated and communicative person with a hands-on mentality and the desire to be part of an energetic and growing company
- Positive customer and service oriented personality, wanting to deliver a first-class service, and making our guests and colleagues feel good at any time
- Excellent organizational skills with an independent working style
- Very good spoken and written English and German (C1 or higher)
- Background in high-end hospitality / hotel industry, a similar service oriented industry, or in corporate office management would be a plus, but is not mandatory
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job