realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Finance Associate (m/f/d)
- Support in accounting preparation (e.g. internal communication in digital expense management tool)
- Assist in implementation of an accounting tool (SaaS) for an international subsidiary
- Responsible for documenting the process of our digital expense management tool
- Weekly preparation of payment cycle and filling physical documents
- Administrative support in implementing and maintaining the accounting software for subsidiaries
- File and prepare bank statements for accounting
- Studies in the field of economics (preferably in the area of finance & accounting)
- Passion for Finance & Accounting
- Open to perform administrative tasks, while having an eye for numbers and the respective details that come with the numbers
- Basic knowledge in Excel, additional knowledge with DATEV and Salesforce are a plus
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills
- Experience in accounting and controlling is a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Learn and grow with your colleagues and get the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks even as a student
- Receive additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application, you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems that belong to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the GDPR 2018.Apply for this job