realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team, we are now looking for a talented
DevOps Engineer (m/f/d)
- Manage the production and non-production environments on Azure
- Ensure high availability and scalability of our platform infrastructure and application workloads
- Develop and deploy infrastructure as Code
- Create and maintain CI/CD pipelines for the different engineering disciplines
- Create and maintain documentation regarding infrastructure, pipelines, processes, and tools
- Automate and improve tasks and workflows
- Create and manage monitoring, alerts, dashboards, centralized logging
- 2+ years of experience working on Azure Cloud
- Deep knowledge of cloud architectures design and application deployment on Azure
- Deep understanding of the SDLC, CI, and CD pipeline architecture with AzureDevOps and others
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes in a production environment
- Proficiency in infrastructure as code, preferably Terraform
- Good knowledge of scripting with Bash, Powershell, or Python - experience with Ansible would be a plus
- Experience with centralized monitoring, logging, and dashboard solutions such as ELK, Loki, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience working with Cloud Load Balancers, HTTP Web servers
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job