realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
DevOps Engineer – Azure (m/f/d)
- Manage the production environment on Azure and handle the operations of the cloud infrastructure
- Work together with our Software Engineers to ensure security, availability, reliability and performance of our services
- Build up and manage missing parts of the infrastructure
- Participate in capacity planning and forecast our system requirements
- Develop effective documentation, tooling, and alerts to both identify and address reliability risks
- Build and manage our CI/CD pipelines
- Automate our deployment process to stabilize our production and prevent problem recurrences
- Analyze our tools and processes to detect potential issues and possible improvements
- 75% Operations / 25% Development proportion
- 2+ years of experience working on Azure Cloud
- Deep understanding of cloud architectures design and application deployment on Azure
- Experience with Docker and/or Kubernetes in a production environment
- Proficiency in infrastructure as code, preferably Terraform
- Good knowledge of scripting: Bash / Powershell / Python. Plus: Experience with Ansible
- Experience with centralized monitoring, logging and dashboard solutions such as ELK, Loki, Prometheus, Grafana
- Deep understanding of the SDLC, CI and CD pipeline architecture with AzureDevOps/ Others.
- Experience working with Web servers such as Apache/Nginx
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent experience
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job