realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Berlin (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Design Intern (m/w/d)
- Collaborate closely with the team to deliver high-quality User Interface and User Experience Design in line with the vision of realworld one across all our products and projects
- Develop mock-ups and prototypes for key elements and features
- Create analog sketches, wireframes, flow charts and storyboards and help with the development of interactive prototypes
- Assist in designing experiences and features within a given set of parameters and continuously optimize user experience, usability and accessibility
- Evaluate user feedback and the possibility of transforming it into UX improvements
- Support the team in building a design language and system for realworld one
- Studies in the field of user-centered design processes, e.g. UX Design, Interaction Design, Architecture, Game Design, Industrial Design
- Experience with UI Mockups, Wireframing, and Prototyping
- Knowledge of either a 2D or 3D Design Tool (e.g. Unreal Engine, Unity, Figma, Adobe, or similar)
- Excited to learn quickly and work in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with receiving and giving feedback
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English, both verbal and written
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Learn and grow with your colleagues and get the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks even as a student
- Receive additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job