realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Data Science Associate - Working Student (m/f/d)
- Support the Management in their decision-making by creating dashboards and reporting to them regularly
- Analysis and evaluation of telemetry data, including data exploration and visualization
- Independently build dashboards showing relevant KPIs for internal and external stakeholders
- Collaboratively discuss gained insights with the founders & management
- Minimum of 3 completed semesters in a technological program
- Ability and willingness to dive deep into technical topics and data science independently
- Experience with Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Highly enthusiastic about working with data and bringing own ideas about evaluating them
- Excellent communication skills in English, additional German language skills are a plus
- Previous experience with Machine Learning Tools and knowledge of Python or other programming languages for data analytics would be beneficial but not required
What we offer you:
- and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of FreiburgAn opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Learn and grow with your colleagues and get the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks even as a student
- Receive additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job