realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 250 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
- Assume responsibility for the success of your assigned accounts, ensuring excellent customer experiences and satisfaction in every respect
- Consult and win the trust of our customers with your inspirational character, professional demeanor, and innovative mindset
- Ensure that our customers derive the full value from our services and see realworld one as their trusted strategic partner
- Establish trustful and long-term relationships with leadership teams to boost business and customer satisfaction in collaboration with the Account Management team
- Partner closely with the Project/Production and Account Management team to successfully carry out your projects and increase customer retention
- Contribute to realworld one’s overall business strategy by sharing your input and ideas
- Highly reliable, empathetic and cooperative personality with great ambitions and full dedication
- Passion for innovative technologies and VR/AR applications
- Enthusiasm for building stable and appreciative customer relationships with an honest interest in their concerns and wishes
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a reliable, structured and independent working style
- Practical experience in the life sciences/diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical or processing industry is a plus
- Exceptional cooperative skills and a calm demeanor even in challenging situations
- Full proficiency in German and English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Apply for this job