realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs more than 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Customer Success Associate - Internship (m/f/d)
- Work closely with the Customer Success Management team to support team requirements, business objectives and other tasks as needed
- Assist in writing and creating story lines for large customer projects (eg. Lonza, Zeiss, Agilent, Beckman Coulter)
- Analyze the functions of equipment and their environments, then share your research with our internal teams to create them in VR
- Participate in customer meetings and assist in documenting project updates (e.g. project requirements, goals, status summaries)
- The opportunity to drive your own projects to completion, in close coordination with the Lead CSM and internal stakeholders
- Freedom to contribute your own creative ideas, develop new processes, and improve existing processes
- Minimum of three completed semesters in a life science, engineering, or technology degree programme (ideally already holding a bachelor’s degree)
- Self motivated, hands-on, with exceptional attention to detail
- Great at organizing tasks and delivering high quality results on schedule
- Passionate about innovative technologies including VR/AR products
- Spoken and written English are required, additional German knowledge would be preferred
- Experience with Jira and Confluence tools are a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job