realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team, we are now looking for a talented
Concept Designer - VR (m/f/d)
- Design stunning visuals in VR that meet our clients’ requirements while taking into consideration the technical limitations
- Collaborate with our creative teams to design the overall experience, including layout, style guides, product visualization, and content definition
- Utilize your architectural or design experience to define a style that complements our own but also our clients’ branding
- Ability to confidently pitch design proposals to clients and our project teams
- Support UI/UX and VFX design functions
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design would be preferred
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience as an Architect, Concept Artist, or Designer, ideally with insights into the life science industries
- Experience with a 3D graphics software (Blender, 3Ds Max, Maya), knowledge in rendering, and proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Great problem-solving skills, combined with a highly structured and organized work style
- Flexibility to adapt your design style, while also being confident about your own ideas and driven to push quality
- Full proficiency in English, German would be a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Receive a competitive salary in accordance with your market area
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job