realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Business Development Associate (m/f/d)
- Communicate with our clients and represent realworld one and our company values
- Be responsible for your assigned accounts and clients
- Collaborate with our Global Business Development Director to boost the business
- Work with our state-of-the-art business software to track and document your work
- Build trust with potential customers and partners and convince them to work with us
- Proactively share your own input and ideas
- Expand and maintain our customer base by reaching out to prospects via various channels (LinkedIn, phone calls, Email etc.)
- Plan and hold meetings at the client’s location
- You will work with the most important business software of today such as Salesforce, HubSpot & GONG
- Positive charisma on the phone and negotiating skills
- Open-minded and friendly personality
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills
- Secure handling of MS Office
- Experience in telephone sales would be a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Learn and grow with your colleagues and get the opportunity to take responsibility for your own tasks even as a student
- Receive additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job