realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Business Development Associate (m/f/d)
- Communicate with our clients and represent realworld one and our company values
- Be responsible for your assigned accounts and clients
- Collaborate with our Global Business Development Director to boost the business
- Work with our state-of-the-art business software to track and document your work
- Build trust with potential customers and partners and convince them to work with us
- Proactively share your own input and ideas
- Expand and maintain our customer base by reaching out to prospects via various channels (LinkedIn, phone calls, Email etc.)
- Plan and hold meetings at the client’s location
- You will work with the most important business software of today such as Salesforce, HubSpot & GONG
- Empathetic, cooperative and dedicated with a customer-oriented mindset
- Positive charisma on the phone and negotiating skills
- Keen interest in innovative technologies with the desire to learn more about virtual and augmented reality applications
- Open-minded and friendly personality
- Great communication skills and complete fluency in German and English
- Driven and motivated person with the skills to manage time and resources effectively
- Background in the tech industry or successful startup companies is highly preferred
- Previous experience working with customers from our target industries (life sciences, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries) is a big bonus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary, relocation support (if needed) and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a great office location in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job