realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 300 people at its headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Associate Account Director (m/f/d)
- Work closely with our clients to generate new business in our existing accounts
- Oversee the overall revenue growth in your dedicated accounts
- Strengthen and extend our existing customer relationships with key accounts in the life sciences, analytical and diagnostics, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries
- Build strategic, long-term relationships within our client organizations and leverage your contacts to drive sales within new departments and regional sectors
- Work closely with our Customer Success and Project Management team to ensure that we identify and discover up- and cross-selling potentials
- Monitor the market, as well as the latest trends in technology, and use that information to create new growth opportunities
- Previous experience in (Key) Account Management or Sales
- Strong track record in building and executing strategic account plans for SMB and/or enterprise customers
- Driven and motivated personality with the skills to manage time and resources effectively
- Highly reliable, empathetic and cooperative personality
- Enthusiasm for building stable and appreciative customer relationships
- Excellent communication and organizational skills with a reliable, structured and independent working style
- Full proficiency in English
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in one of the regions in Europe with the highest quality of life, close to the Black Forest, the Swiss Alps, as well as the gourmet region of France
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, company lunches, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in the heart of Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job