realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 250 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
Art Lead (m/f/d)
- Collaborate closely with art team and programmers based in India and Germany; to ensure to deliver high quality real-time 3D content
- Review and provide feedback on artists assignments to ensure that technical and visual requirements are met
- Manage the informational flow of the team to meet the project objectives
- Ensure all assets to be created by the art team are adapted to the technical guidelines of the project
- Make sure to produce the project efficiently together with your team and in line with the required schedule
- Coach, mentor and motivate your team to get the best out of everyone
- Act as an inspiring hiring manager to build up a powerful team of highly committed enthusiasts
- Passionate artist with a strong portfolio showcasing professional and personal work
- 10 + years of working experience in the field of 3D prop art for games at least 4 years of lead experience
- A driven and motivated personality with the ability to set priorities, hit deadlines, and maintain consistent productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to define and drive art processes in a group setting, including giving, receiving, and internalizing critical feedback
- Knowledge of Unreal engine and experience working on published AAA games
- Sound knowledge in gaming pipeline, creating real-time 3D modelling (hard-surface) and texturing using PBR texturing process.
- Strong attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a proactive nature with a high sense of responsibility
- Deep understanding of real-time 3D inline with AR/VR/XR industry is an advantage
- Extensive experience of hard-surface modelling with at least one of the major 3D packages (3DS Max, Maya, Modo, or Blender)
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized breakfast and lunch plan, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and be a part of one of the most extraordinary tech companies from Germany?
If you do, apply now and join the realworld one team! We look forward to hearing from you!
By submitting your application you give your consent for the information provided on this form to be held on computer or other relevant filing systems belonging to realworld one and to be shared with other accredited employees in accordance with the European GDPR 2018.Apply for this job