realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
realworld one’s customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, Illumina, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Agilent Technologies, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, Becton Dickinson, QIAGEN, Hologic, GEA Group, Leica Microsystems, and Tecan among many others.
With its comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, realworld one has developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
At present, the company employs around 200 people at its headquarters in Freiburg (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Austin (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
In order to expand our team in Freiburg (Germany), we are now looking for a talented
Account Management Associate - Working Student (m/f/d)
- Prepare project and business reports, ensuring completeness and on-time delivery
- Collaborate with internal teams for insights on the status of ongoing VR projects
- Proactively review and maintain data in our CRM system (Salesforce)
- Contribute to special projects related to process excellence, as well as sharing your input and ideas
- Partner closely with Customer Success team to build strong and effective client relationships
- Business or management-related studies and/or experience
- Passionate about innovative technologies, including VR/AR applications
- Excellent communication skills in English; knowledge of German is a plus
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with an independent work style
- Experience with CRM systems (ideally Salesforce) or customer reporting is a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as Hansefit, subsidized lunch, regular team events, office snacks, gourmet coffee and a modern office located in the newly built Green City Tower complex in Freiburg
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most ambitious tech companies in Germany?
If this sounds like the right fit for you, apply now!
We look forward to hearing from you soon.Apply for this job