realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
3D Artist – Props/ Hardsurface (m/f/d)
- Develop photorealistic high poly props/devices
- Create low poly versions of hard surface props while keeping the technical limitations of real-time and VR applications in mind
- Generate UVs and manually optimize the layout
- Being able to bake high poly information into relevant maps then using them for the creation of PBR texture sets
- Making optimization decisions according to the technical limitations and ensuring that both models and textures work perfectly inside Unreal Engine
- Work and collaborate with different internal teams and meet delivery deadlines
- 3+ years of professional experience in a 3D Prop Artist capacity for games (ideally within a AAA game studio)
- Demonstrate skills and abilities above through your portfolio
- Great understanding of the whole creation pipeline for game-ready hard surface assets (High Poly, Low Poly, UV Mapping, Bake, PBR Texturing, Optimization, Engine Implementation, Testing)
- Proficiency in the use of at least one major 3D and one texturing package (3DS Max, Maya, Modo, Blender, Substance, Photoshop)
- Comfortable with driving art processes within the team as well as the ability to work within tight deadlines, prioritizing your tasks, with attention to detail and maintaining consistent productivity in a fast-paced environment
- Capable with receiving and applying feedback
- Good communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Experience with VR, Marmoset Toolbag and ZBrush
- Experience working with Unreal Engine
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job