realworld one is the global leader in enterprise virtual (VR) and augmented reality (AR) software solutions, focusing on the life sciences, analytical, diagnostics and medical, pharmaceutical, chemical and processing industries.
Our customers include several major, well-known companies such as Lonza, ZEISS, Bio-Rad, Becton Dickinson, Beckman Coulter Life Sciences, QIAGEN, Tecan, Hologic and GEA Group among many others.
With our comprehensive scientific and industry expertise, we have developed a systematic approach to implementing VR and AR within the areas of sales and marketing, service and support, research and development, as well as manufacturing and production.
As a spin-off of IKA, a leading manufacturer of laboratory and processing equipment, we are privately funded and are among the largest VR and AR software companies that focus on industry solutions. We have cultivated a vibrant company culture with an international team of more than 280 people at our headquarters in Freiburg im Breisgau (Germany) and at other locations in Berlin (Germany), San Diego (USA), Bangalore (India), and Guangzhou (China).
We place great value on fostering a creative, performance-driven and employee-centered work environment for everyone – whether your specialty is working with clients, developing cutting-edge technology or crunching numbers!
In order to expand our team in Bangalore (India), we are now looking for a talented
3D Art Lead - Prop/ Hard Surface (m/f/d)
- Lead and collaborate closely with members of different departments/ teams (Art, Technical Art, Programming) in the development of AAA quality real-time 3D assets while understanding the technical limitations of VR applications
- Provide complex estimations for a variety of different tasks including other fields that are not specific to art
- Review and provide regular feedback on team progress/ work in a clear and constructive manner
- Sync with other lead artists to tackle cross-department or cross-team challenges
- Share knowledge and recommend best practices
- Actively participate in the constant improvement of your team work methods and pipelines
- Motivate and inspire your team to raise the bar on their work and to deliver only the best products to our clients
- Ensure that all produced and integrated assets are optimized and meet our quality standards
- 10 + years of professional experience in the field of 3D Hard Surface Art for games and at least 4+ years of experience in a leading position
- Demonstrate your skills and abilities above though an outstanding portfolio
- Excellent with defining and driving art processes within your team while having great attention to detail and optimization
- Expertise regarding the whole game asset creation pipeline used for real-time applications (experience with AR/VR would be ideal)
- Extensive experience with hard-surface modelling and texturing within one of the major 2D or 3D packages (Photoshop, Substance, 3DS Max, Maya, Modo or Blender)
- Experience in working with Unreal Engine and published AAA game titles
- High sense of personal responsibility and self-motivation in prioritizing tasks, meeting tight deadlines and delivering results in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with giving, receiving and internalizing feedback
- Excellent communication skills in English, both spoken and written
- Experience with Marmoset Toolbag and ZBrush is a plus
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to work for a market-leading, hypergrowth tech company with a broad international customer base that is using VR and AR to transform the way they work, learn and research
- The experience of creating and implementing highly-valuable and innovative technology, while contributing to the long-term growth of a successful tech company
- Profit from an open and modern work environment with flexible working hours
- Be a part of a diverse international team with highly-qualified and dedicated colleagues representing over 30 nationalities
- Bring in your own ideas and actively participate in shaping our company
- Live in Bangalore, the center of India’s high-tech industry with the highest quality of life, pleasant weather, vibrant culture and many public parks around the city
- Receive a competitive salary and additional benefits such as team events, milestone company lunches, subsidized medical insurance, gratuity and a great office location in the heart of Bangalore
Do you want to help revolutionize the virtual world and join one of the most extraordinary tech companies in Germany?
VR technology is transforming industry standards and reshaping how businesses communicate. Our company actively drives these developments.
If this sounds like the right fit for you, please apply now, and join the realworld one team!
We look forward to hearing from you soon!Apply for this job